Old July 25th 03, 04:29 AM
John Ward

Hi DW,

Well, as DCAO3 pointed out, one(more skilled than me) could probably hit
a building or two no doubt, so I guess it has to be considered a valid point
of view.

The more my thick mind comes to appreciate about real-life pilots, be it
on big, small, medium, new, old, ancient, experimental....a/c, the more I
would also say that it's perhaps one of the highest goals one could aspire
to, whether for commercial, personal, technical, intellectual,
ideological... reasons.

I still hope and pray that none of those *******s try in vain to home in
on my 2 Twin Peaks (i,e. my 2 Geraniums in the garden), because I'd be
mighty ****ed off if they caused any damage! ). Not to mention my insurance
premium increase, because the neighbours might sue me for something....and
the Judges might, in their wisdom, award damages ("intellectually based",
because none of us are capable of thinking on the same plane as them,
surely!, and the planes didn't demolish THEIR Geraniums, so it's not
personal)....

End of rant, and what was the question?.. No, no, End of Question, and
what was the Rant?.. No, no end

Yoh Bro, I feel better now,
Although, re Martin's poetry,
I don't know how...

You're right, as usual, ranting can be fun :-))

Regards,
John

"Derek Wildstar" wrote in message

"John Ward" wrote in message
u...
Hi Derek,

Come on mate, don't hold back so much, spit it out, say what you

really
mean! :-))

Regards,
John

Pilots train for years and years to operate the most demanding pieces of
equipment in the most extreme of conditions, to think that a person can
become intimate with an aircraft in front of a PC, and to do so for

montrous
purpose ignores logic and decency.

Flight and flight simming is, to me, more noble than that authors
ill-considered dismissiveness.

Hey, ranting is fun!