Old October 9th 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Judah

Default My new flying rule - bring camera

"new_CFI" wrote in
:

I didn't have my camera the day I saw the 747 converted to water tanker
do a test drop...a waterfall from one end of the runway to the
other....it was awesome...all I have now is a memory of what it looked
like..can't show people a memory.

Now THERE's an idea!

Someone needs to invent a device that you can plug into your ear or nose and
it downloads your memory onto a stick that can be plugged into a hard drive
or printer for making 4x5's for $0.13!

What is the resolution of the human eye, anyway?