Old May 21st 18, 03:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default GliderLink - New team soaring app for airborne location sharing

On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 7:57:47 PM UTC-5, Ben Hirashima wrote:
I would love to hear from anyone who has been using the app. How is it working for you?

Ben, I haven't had any opportunity yet, but hope to get to fly within next 8 days and will let you know how it went. I tried out the software on the ground and walked around few blocks. For that purpose I wish I could zoom-in even more, to a more detailed map, but I guess the map range limit will be OK when in flight.

Tom BravoMike