Old May 6th 19, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Pee bag gel

done that been there. best solution is hole in fuselage hose fitting glassed, small .5 inch od polyethylene tubing about 2-3 feet long with kids snot sucker taped on the end. I used a 1/2" id copper tubing to come up to and flush with the seat pan just to the right and even with the control stick. Push the polyethylene tubing out and into the wind stream. It pertudes about 1.5-2 feet away from the fuselage and provides way more suction than most males will experience in thier liftime I then rinse mine with drinking water after every use. no muss no fuss. second plane Ive done this on and will never go back