Old March 7th 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mark Hansen

Default Instrument departure, non-IFR airport

On 03/07/07 05:46, Sam Spade wrote:
Sometimes I feel it is not worth participating in this unmoderated forum

I try to offer positive inputs to this group, yet no one does anything
when this jerk goes off on his usual rants.

Actually, I do. I stop responding to him. You should try it. Consider
bickering with a small child - do you feel you must have the last word
else you've lost the argument?

The only thing I see is others telling Steve to get lost when he becomes
his usual very difficult, obnoxious self.

Pilots as a group are just takers, not givers.

Roy Epperson wrote:
Sam & Steven,

Go to your separate rooms and take a deep breath. This bickering is
getting old and tiresome. You're making mxsmanic look civil....

Regards,
Roy

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

"Sam Spade" wrote in message

Yes, like you saying the comparison has already been made for the ICA
for an ODP off Runway 24 at RIR into the Class D area for RAL.

I can't find that comparison anywhere in this thread Since you claim
it has been made, please help me find it.

I didn't say that. Follow the thread. The comparison was to which of
us has knowledge of "this stuff".

Cal Aggie Flying Farmers
Sacramento, CA