Old January 20th 21, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Magnus

Default Best option for electric self starting glider

Alex,
Thanks for remembering me. I have not yet decided as COVID-19 has delayed the certification and launch of both the GP Jeta and LAK-17C gliders in Europe. The advice from the original thread was to wait for some practical experience in the field and I look forward to that. The battery development is also moving fast so while waiting the capacity is improving and cost is going down. Still have my eyes open for alternatives
Magnus

On Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 6:10:40 AM UTC+1, Alex Lamb wrote:
Magnus,

What did you decide about electric self launch?

--- Alex (Willamette Valley Soaring Club)