Old January 12th 04, 02:50 PM
K.P. Termaat

We have the new Ventus-2cxT. If I am well informed the cockpit size is the
same is that for the Nimbus-4 (T or M).
In my case with a jacket on, my shoulders just fit in. But I still have
plenty of room for my legs. With about 86 kg in weight and 1.78 m in length
I am not a big guy. My shoulder width fits to that but may be a little bit
oversized.

Karel, NL

"John Galloway" schreef in
bericht ...
At 02:30 12 January 2004, Mkeene221 wrote:

Also, Aldo mentions a DiscusC. Correct me if I'm wrong,
but so far there's
only an A, B, Bt and a future 18m.

Mark,

The not yet flown 18m Discus 2 is designated the Discus
2C. It and the Ventus 2 'X' versions have the same
cockpit because it originated as the Discus 2B cockpit.
I was told that this cockpit is stronger than that
of the original Ventus 2 but I don't know if it is
any bigger than it.

John Galloway