Old March 24th 05, 03:20 AM
Papa3

Finesse-It II seems to work the best for me (tried various Marine,
Auto, and Aviation varieties). As JJ says, the local auto body store
will have it. Another good alternative is the local boat store.

The bottle I have here says:

Part No. 051131 - it's the Pint variety that I carry with me for
rubbing out stains and landing gear door grime. It comes in quarts,
gallons, and five gallons, IIRC.

I use a DeWalt variable speed polisher and 3M polishing pad with the
nifty hook and loop attachment:
Pad is Part No. 05713; I don' have the part number of the backing
plate, but the guys at the store will know.

Have fun.

P3