Old December 17th 09, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default To this group:

On Dec 16, 7:18*pm, Mark wrote:
I just wanted to make it clear that there was a period
of 2 weeks or so when the poster/idiot by the name of
"Jeffrey Bloss" used my google account, posted to this
group in my name, and created several false dialogues
to make it appear that I was responding to him.

These were forged posts.

The truth is I do not read or reply to his nonsense, and
I'm seriously interested in aviation and hope to buy my
own plane in the future.

Thanks,
---
Mark

And furthermore, I believe most of these fradulent posts were
subsequently removed, thus revealing which ones were fake.
He also follows me around from group to group like some
obsessed queer. Definitely the wierdest ****head I've ever
encountered on the internet. My friends have told him to get
lost, as losers don't amuse them.

Pathetic...just pathetic.

---
Mark