Old May 18th 04, 09:57 AM
Drewe Manton

"Kevin Brooks" wrote in
:

Curiousity compels me to ask--were you one of the guys claiming
it was just another case of trigger-happy Patriot engagement after it
went down?

Nope, feel free to google it (though I doubt you have the desire to do
so, I certainly don't!) but my stance from day one has been that it was a
fog of war tragedy. Although I will admit to a wry smile when a couple of
days later an F-16CJ fired on a Patriot radar system (I think I'm right
in saying no-one was hurt in that incident, do you remember anything?).
Just another chain of events in large scale operations that come together
at the worst possible moment and create the worst possible outcome for
those involved.

--
Regards
Drewe