Old April 30th 05, 08:27 AM
Hilton

Jay wrote:
I swear, Gene Kranz must shake his head in disbelief at what has become
of our space program. Can anyone imagine NASA going to the moon with
this kind of hand-wringing, risk averse management?

Gene Kranz is my hero (so too is Scott Crossfield). I have Failure Is Not
An Option recorded on my DVR (from the DW channel) and watch it every few
weeks. When I asked Gene Cernan about Gene Kranz he was quick to stress
that there were numerous other great Flight Directors at the time and that
he was somewhat surprised that Gene Kranz was singled out.

Hilton