Old December 19th 18, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for A-14 (or similar) pressure breathing diluter demand regulator

Wow, thats quite some history Bob! I need to read up on wave history a lot more! Did you ever track any of the flights from up in Cowley, Alberta at the so called Diamond Mine? I had my 1st wave flight there about 9 years ago and I was hooked! I also learned a few new acronyms from you-FWIW and YMWV I could decipher but RAS? Silent Leader? Appreciate all your comments and I do look forward to a chamber ride before committing to anything above FL300! This is purely a recreational pursuit and one of several gliding challenges for me but it's definitely not to be taken lightly as my two favorite aviation sayings remind me......1) takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory &...... 2) I'd rather be on the ground wishing I was in the air than (very high) in air wishing I was on the ground!

Jim
VVII