Old May 17th 05, 02:20 AM
Wizard of Draws

On 5/16/05 7:21 AM, in article , "Paul
Tomblin" spewed:

In a previous article, "Christian" said:
For data, check out http://www.sarangan.org/aviation/garmin/ and also
http://navaid.com/GPX/

GPX might be a bit hard to parse, but with the help of GPSBabel
( http://gpsbabel.sourceforge.net/ ), you can turn that GPX file into a
CSV (comma separated values) or other standard ascii file that you can
import into Excel or whatever you want to do with it.

Thanks guys. This looks like my best bet since I'm on a Mac. I just need a
basic CSV file to import into my Filemaker Pro logbook. I'm trying to learn
the program and a logbook with flight time, currencies, insurance and
medical info, E6B and airports seemed like a useful way. Since I'm not that
good with math, my head hurts.
--
Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino

Cartoons with a Touch of Magic