Old January 15th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Neil

Default I Wish Our Website Was As Good As This

I am quite interested in peoples views as this site is an experiment -
it's designed totally for non-gliding people.

The previous version of the site was pretty good, and made my own UK
clubsite look pretty poor (but then it was anyway). The new site is very
good. Good pictures, nice text, imho. Well laid out; easy to get
around; and clearly aimed at the public as you admit.

I just wonder, do you have your own non-public "members" section imbedded
for use by those who know how, for club data, rosters, documents etc?

Neil