Old January 16th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
W.J. \(Bill\) Dean \(U.K.\).

Default I Wish Our Website Was As Good As This

Use the button "pilots", then "members site", and you will find the old
website for now.

Yes, Melissa has done a good job, and she flies her LS4 in Nationals as
well.

Have a look at the on-line booking system at "Motor glider bookings", better
than a casual system!

W.J. (Bill) Dean (U.K.).
Remove "ic" to reply.

"Neil" wrote in message

I am quite interested in peoples views as this site is an experiment -
it's designed totally for non-gliding people.

The previous version of the site was pretty good, and made my own UK
clubsite look pretty poor (but then it was anyway). The new site is
very good. Good pictures, nice text, imho. Well laid out; easy to
get around; and clearly aimed at the public as you admit.

I just wonder, do you have your own non-public "members" section imbedded
for use by those who know how, for club data, rosters, documents etc?

Neil