Old April 22nd 04, 09:23 PM
gatt

"Anthony L" wrote in message
news:WFGhc.753$YP5.129551@attbi_s02...

2. My father-in-law has proposed that I purchase a used plane,

I swear to you brother you oughtta get that in print and signed, frame it
and show it to any of your old bachelor buddies who warned you about getting
married.

"My father-in-law has proposed that I purchase a used plane" he spaketh, and
the pilots and married men gathered in wonder....

What I don't know is what a plane will cost me to finance. Are they done

on
15/20/30 year purchases, even though I obvoiusly wouldn't keep it that

long?

I don't know if they can help you here, but Key Bank financed my instrument
and commercial schooling last September at a fixed 3% and payments are
deferred up to six months after I "graduate." It has to be arranged through
a flight school, but your rather angelic father-in-law might be able to
qualify you. That might also extend to aircraft purchase for training
purposes except there's got to be some universal law of science that says
two things that cool can't possibly happen at the same time.

-c