Old September 19th 18, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring in or around Maidenhead UK

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 5:01:12 PM UTC+1, John Huthmaker wrote:
I am heading to England this afternoon for work. I'll be staying in Maidenhead for about a week. If I have any free time, it would be awesome to get in the air. Can anyone recommend a place I could get some glider time in that would be relatively nearby?

See:

https://www.gliding.co.uk/club-finder

You will be more or less in English gliding central. Of the major clubs, Booker Gliding Club at High Wycombe is very close. Lasham Gliding Society is about 35 miles away and London Gliding Club similar in the other direction. All are good but Lasham is worth the trip just to see one of the biggest best organised clubs in the world.