Old July 30th 07, 03:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default Friday 072707 in Oshkosh Pt 1 - the Raptor [01/30] - "F22 lifting off 18 after very short takeoff roll.jpg" yEnc (0/1) - help is on the way.JPG (1/4)

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:39:13 GMT, urbanwriter
wrote:

thanks to people for posting pictures they have invested time, energy,
effort in - even if I can't see them, and I usually can by learning
something new...

Now that is a sentiment I appreciate. Thank you! I've spent lots of
hours taking and then editing even the few pictures I've put up so
far. I don't know f the trend will continue, but those who've
commented on them make me feels those hours were well spent. I will
work at least as hard on the images to come (which will also include
today's B1B flybys).

Noting to put up today though. I spent 3 hours after the airshow,
watching them fuel the U2, only to hear them ask for a light from the
airport to shine on the plane through the night. No time left for
editing, 'cause I'll have to get up early for that bird's departure
(along with pairs of F15s, F22s, T38s, an A10 and a C17). I guess I
gotta get a laptop with a good enough display to do photo editing
while I wait for plane action (and there ain't no such display, I'm
told--daylight will make editing impossible).