Old March 31st 20, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Stephen Szikora

Default OLC uploading disabled? What does it mean?

I just read this on the Naviter SeeYou page:

The OLC team (gliding) has decided to disable the API for uploading flights directly from apps and devices to OLC. For this reason, we were forced to remove the functionality from SeeYou and Oudie / Oudie Live apps.

Hoping that this is just a temporary lapse in judgment from the OLC team, we will leave the buttons and menu choices for uploading to OLC in our apps. The functionality will be back immediately when (or if) it becomes available again.

We remain committed to delivering functionality in Naviter software and hardware that take the hard part away from you, the Pilot, so that you can focus on what’s important: flying, safety and enjoyment both in the air and on the ground.

Sincerely – Team Naviter