Old September 15th 16, 03:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default WTB Security 150 parachute

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 3:17:23 PM UTC-7, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 1:00:01 PM UTC-7, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:

Whatever, ban the guy that dragged this thread up 7 years later and not even being relevant.

I'll get the Usenet police right on that.

Bob, PLEASE don't let the Usenet police bring in the dogs.
Charlie might be the only one not to realise that the reply was about a different subject posted by the same person.
Hope John survives the interrogation. The police will be knocking on Charlie's door next, and they won't be happy.
If they ask, I replaced the Security 150 25 years ago with a custom Butler chute, and don't know what a Straton D7 is... Honest.
These things make getting a good night's sleep so difficult.
Jim