Old February 27th 05, 02:41 PM
kumaros

Roger wrote:
On 26 Feb 2005 15:48:41 -0800, wrote:

Hey all,
I'm looking at starting to build a premolded composite quickbuild kit
within the next few months. I'm looking to get as much practice
glassing before I get started. I've already been to the EAA sportair
composite construction shop and it was awesome. Some people recommended
to get an RC kit and practice the fibreglassing techniques on that, but
when I went to the local hobby shop, the dude told me nobody uses
fibreglassing on RC planes. Anyway, any of you guys have any advice on
what's the best way to get practice working with moldless construction
before actually starting the plane?

You can download a guide to working with
composites he
http://www.dac-ranger.nl/images/pdf/...composites.pdf
This guide in PDF form is especially
suited to your purposes, since it