Old April 11th 10, 05:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default IFR trip in VMC - 2 Videos

IFR flight from KMBO to KMEI with ATC COMS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp8dkojCcJQ

Friend and I went to Meridian for breakfast in the above video. 7
minute video includes an aborted take off, enroute was timelapsed and
landing is wing view into KMEI.

IFR flight from KMEI to KMBO with ATC COMS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j2IcUVFWPo

Return flight home from Meridian in the above video. 8 minute video
includes screenshots of flight plan filed via Flight Aware, CRAFT,
airport diagram, take off, enroute timelapsed and landing KMBO. One
also has to "admire" the military hardware that I taxi by on my way to
runway 22 in Meridian *big smile*