Old December 30th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Greasy Rider[_1_]

Default Interesting read

On 30 Dec 2006 06:47:08 -0800, "John"
postulated :

I suggest you cross post this to rec.boats and rec.boats.cruising.

I abhor cross posting but feel free.

Yes, there will be a few will make nasty remarks about Americans and a
few more that may attempt to sharp shoot the application of the rules
of the road, but my experience is that darn few know them well enough
to make a competent challenge.

The post was an education for me. I simply rambled the flight deck
working on aircraft electronics and thinking the guys up in the island
were a bunch of pussies in their air conditioned environment. I didn't
have an appreciation for their problems.