Old November 7th 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.ultralight

Default Screw It's Aircraft Tie Down System

I own a Screw It tie down kit. Works great in any soil I have tried it
in. Great holding power and packs up neat and small in the bag
provided.

Even worked at the OSH UL area which seems to have a hard gravel layer
about 4 inched below the sod.

Robert Mudd

USER wrote:
Greetings, we have just published a new website for the "Screw It" range
of aircraft tie down kits.

Smaller, lighter and easier to use than just about any other system
including the "claw", hundreds of satisfied customers around the world.

Please visit our website for additional information

http://www.screwits.com

Yes, I know it's a bad name but this is what they have been called the years