Old July 3rd 20, 06:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default Concealed Carry In MY ASW27

On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 2:13:09 PM UTC-6, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
Spoken like a true narcissist. This is a discussion group on soaring. If you want to discus guns please go to the appropriate newsgroup and not junk up our group with crap. That is just common curiosity, that almost all on this group would afford to you.

Just in case the title of this thread was unclear, the point is the intersection of both areas (guns and soaring) as it pertains to flying a sailplane.. It is relevant. Landing out in "bear country" is a reality for some of us, and how to be prepared for that is certainly appropriate discussion on this board.

My main concern would be how to carry my piece in a way that was comfortable and didn't interfere with my ability to unbuckle my seat belt or pull my rip chord. And for what its worth, Id be carrying a G20 with Underwood or Buffalo Bore ammo.