Old November 4th 19, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default GLIDING INTERNATIONAL -- RESEARCH

On Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 1:04:36 AM UTC-7, wrote:
We at Gliding International have just completed a three months study on the accident sitution in regard to our sport... JOHN ROAKE EDITOR

Thank you, John Roake for the study. This was an interesting edition.

The old saying is "Live to fly another day." Your magazine's study on glider accidents helps support the additional version: "Fly to live another day."

Raul Boerner