Old July 22nd 03, 02:11 AM
Mark Hickey

(pac plyer) wrote:

I just realized this sucker is cross-posted to students! Ahem! What
I understood you to mean, and what I meant was that a PIC needs to be
diligent in his duty indeed, to thoroughly scan the overhead panel for
momentary fault lights that could flicker in cruise. I have found the
best way to do this is tell the gear-jerker "you got it" and then
crane my neck back over the headrest to get a better peripheral view
of the circut breaker panels....

Naaah, I think the PIC was just offering up a long prayer for the
safety of his plane and passengers. Hard to fault him for that. In
fact, I think it might be discrimination if they were to complain
about his chanting meditation (that probably sounded a lot like
snoring to many of the passengers).

Mark Hickey