Old July 9th 04, 02:43 AM
Badwater Bill

you? Are you The Man?

Are you willing to fly with a card carrying NRA life member with a CC
permit who may be armed at any given time? :-)

I"m a lifetime member of the NRA myself. Bring the guns with you.
I'll carry my hogleg too.

Only kidding. I think you are serious and you should examine this
firewall forward. I'll tell you one thing however, don't change any
of it. Build it just like Jess and Tom and Bill tell you to build it.
If you are a tinker-er and you want to screw with things, this is not
it. IF you build it as they tell you to build it, most likely it
will work fine. Don't modify anything. Go by the plans. They've
spent years perfecting all this stuff. Don't put your opinion into
the loop.

Likewise. I am serious, but as I mentioned earlier, I won't be starting
for a few more years. I built a fairly expensive house four years ago
right before my company tanked (I work for a telecomm company) and my
stock went from $120/share to $1.60, and I now have a large mortgage to
pay off and looming college bills.

Matt

****, Sorry to hear that. When you want a ride, just come over
anyway. I think Jess may just put me back on the insurance so I can
demo the thing. Come on over anytime once that happens.
BWB