Old July 9th 04, 03:29 PM
bryan chaisone

That's a great idea Matt! I have a mountain bike and a bike trail
that runs right by my back yard. I just haven't taken advantage of
those two facts. My brother bought the bike for me, and so far I've
only ridden it to the pool with my two girls, which is only about half
a mile. My girls would swim and I would just take a nap on the pool
lounger. How patheic.

I used to ride, senior year high school about twenty years ago, from
Herndon, VA to DC, lock up the bike, have lunch somewhere or see the
museums and ride back. about fifty miles round trip. I sure miss
those days. The weather is nice right now. I outta here, gonna ride
down the trail a little.

Bryan "The Monk" Chaisone

Matt Whiting wrote in message
Well, Bryan, might want to try the bike approach again. I just bought
two new bikes for me and my wife ... and I can now afford GOOD bikes,
which I couldn't when I was young just as you couldn't. I bought two
top of the line Fuji comfort bikes. Riding is actually just as much fun
now as it was then. I get saddle sore much faster, but I rode a 30 mile
ride last Saturday in the hills of northern PA and it didn't kill me.
Although, I thought a couple of times that my heart was going to pop out
of my chest and run away... :-)

Matt