Old September 8th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default Interfacing w/ real life instruments

Hi. I'm not actually making a simulator, but I'm trying to use some
instruments (landspeed indicator and altimeter) I bought off of ebay
in another project, and I thought this would be the best place to ask
my question.

Basically I'm using an arduino microcontroller board to control the
gauges from my computer. My question is whether anyone knows of a
good resource describing their experiences trying to do something
similar.

This has probably been discussed here before but I'm having problems
coming up with concise search terms so I figured I'd ask.