Old June 23rd 20, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for Sail Plane to conduct Ground Vibration Flutter Test

I am looking for a sale plane (i.e., a test structure) to use for Ground Vibration Tests (GVT) during our Hands-On Modal Testing & Analysis Seminar. The objective is to identify the wing "flutter" modes. We'll also create an FE Model for FEM-Test correlation and FE Moel Updating. The plane will never fly, it is simply a test structure. The wing span should be in the 10' to 15' range. Thanks, Jim Steedman [714-441-3488, , www.navcon.com]