Old May 20th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Private

Default current small aircraft market????

In the 'Would you buy this engine' thread,

Peter R. said "With the glut of aircraft on the market"
and
John Galban said "with the airplane market heavily favoring the buyer these
days,"

I have been watching the for sale adverts looking for a Decathlon, and seem
to note a LOT more aircraft than I remember being normal. I am not sure if
this situation has been developing for some time or if it is just a normal
seasonal thing. I cannot comment on the actual sale prices but the asking
prices do not seem to reflect the increased supply.

Comments?

?