Old September 11th 09, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jan olieslagers[_2_]

Default flying flea aerodynamics question

Stealth Pilot schreef:

has anyone ever seen an aerodynamics report from the wind tunnel
testing. I am presuming that there would have been a formal report
written up and while the nasa web search engine gives us access to the
naca aerodynamics work, I've never encountered similar from the
british.

Searching the web I found the 1936 tests mentioned he
http://pou.guide.free.fr/construire/..._direction.htm
which also mentions one Frank Easton, apparently a US-an advocate of the
Mignet designs.
No mention of report or analysis, though.