Old September 12th 09, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default flying flea aerodynamics question

"Stealth Pilot" wrote

I've had a look through that site.
what prompted this was a book published in england.

Arthur Ord-Hume has published a neat book reprinting the Flying Flea,
'how to build one' articles in practical mechanics and recounts the
english experience related to the flea.
he also has the articles on building the Luton Minor which was
published as a safer aircraft to build.

quite an interesting book to read and has just been published.
"The first Home-built aeroplanes" Arthur W.J.

I am wondering about your interest in this plane. Are you planning to
build
it, or just interesting information to put into your brain?

I understand about new information for the brain, and seem to have run
across an opportunity like that lately... Thanks again, for that. g
--
Jim in NC