Old September 18th 10, 11:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Electric flight is coming

On Sep 18, 5:13*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
On Sep 18, 2:19*pm, wrote:

Because you are to stupid to back track the story to find that the original
announcement was made in 2005.

The word "to" indicates direction, indicates position, or
forms an infinitive. *The word "two" sounds just like it.
It represents the numerical value between one and
three.

That's the best response you can come up with, going on at length over
a typo?

Yes, that was me taking the high road, as opposed to
sophomoric name calling. ( i.e., stupid, full of crap, 15yr.old etc.)
What next? Poopy doodie head?

At least I don't critize your atrocious writing until you've done the same
thing at least three times.

Is that the rule? What a man.

--
Jim Pennino