Old January 16th 18, 01:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

Default Closing 2018 Andes Open along with 8th WSGP Vitacura, Chile.

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 10:57:10 PM UTC-3, wrote:
Let's be accurate, Tom. Beautiful BLIND French woman wants you for an interview.

After all these years Mark, its good to see you finally have "name recognition", Bunkie.

Just a quick morning report. Am weighted and gridded. Have a few hours to go till pilots meeting and then lunch. To the Southeast, we have high clouds but appears they are drying up. Folks I saw getting their glider's ready all are hoping for a good day. Had zero traffic as I drove to the airport. The Pope has come to town and most places are closed.

If your watching, when we climb out above the main ridge right by the airport and get 1800 Meters, that's a good sign. When we go back and start our climbs in the "laboratory area" and you see 2800-3200 Meters, now that's a really great sign we will have a very good day.

So, some morning coffee and Mark, probably to your enjoyment, my interview went fairly well, until she asked me to draw on her Ipad a picture of what I thought would be a perfect cloud....I drew 2....need I say anymore. :).

Best. Tom #711.