Old August 31st 04, 03:30 PM
Presidente Alcazar

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:00:11 +0100, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

Trouble is the double decked hangar ships (Implacable and Indefatigable)
didnt have the hangar clearance to operate Corsairs and there were
problems getting enough Hellcats.

There certainly were after September 1945.

In fact the performance of the
Seafires with the BPF in the fleet defence abd CAP role was quite good with
landing accidents being much reduced as they gained experience.

The above was my basic point, albeit in a post-Hiroshima, end-of-WW2
setting.

Gavin Bailey

--

But, first, want speed. Bart not greedy as all know. 250MHz enough.
I attempt use SGI chip in MB. But chip not fit, then I bend pins. Shove in MB hard.