Old January 27th 05, 12:03 AM
ZikZak

On 1/26/05 11:35 AM, in article , "Paul
Tomblin" wrote:

In a previous article, ZikZak said:
On 1/20/05 4:24 AM, in article , "Paul
Tomblin" wrote:
In a previous article, "Colin W Kingsbury" said:
I've looked at AOPA and googled around but nothing provides a nice,
concise,
"Here's how it's done" guide. What documents do I need? Are 3" N-Numbers
OK?

http://www.rochesterflyingclub.com/f...o_canada.shtml

(Oh, and 3" N-Numbers are ok unless you plan on flying way out to sea
through an ADIZ on the way. One of our club planes used to have them
until we repainted.)

You don't have to fly way out to sea to get into Canada's ADIZ. I regularly
fly through it when I fly the coastal route from Seattle to Ketchikan. Many
of Canada's coastal land areas are within their ADIZ.

He was asking about flying from Boston to Montreal. You'd have to go
pretty far off the best route to go through a Canadian ADIZ.

I know that. I was just pointing out for interest's sake that....

Oh, never mind.