Old May 15th 04, 04:34 AM
Brett

This motor is the new counter balanced Twin Cam so it is smooth
running. It's not like the old Harleys. I wouldn't even try to use one
of those. There is a lot of new tech design in this motor. I also
thought air cooled would be great for aircraft.

I also realize that some people would climb to the top of a mountain
to say something bad about someone. But wouldn't sit down to say
something good. That doesn't bother me. I know they are just upset
because they couldn't do it themselves.

So I guess only time will tell. If it doesn't work THEN... say I told
you so. If it does work well then it works and I don't have to say
anything. And so far every thing is great.

Some of you might need to read some of these.
http://www.hog-air.com/Quotes.htm

What ever happened to the EAA as in experimental. I thought that was
half the fun, doing something different or new. I guess for some of
you it should be the CCA or (Cookie cutter aircraft) and what ever you
do don't get off the dotted line.

To some of you out there if you don't like it that's fine. But instead
of just cutting it down so you can look down on it. Build something
better so you can honestly raise yourself above it.

Some of you might need to read some of these.
http://www.hog-air.com/Quotes.htm

Sorry to be so long.

Brett Ray