Old April 21st 21, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Weglide.org

To add to Andreas' statement:

I reached out to RAS earlier this morning about a difficulty logging in
to weglide. Weglide responded to me WITHIN AN HOUR and my problem was
solved. Now that's responsiveness! I've had the same experience with
Matthew and Skysight.

Dan
5J

On 4/21/21 7:54 AM, Andreas Maurer wrote:
On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 15:52:36 +0200, Andreas Maurer
wrote:

Combined with a complete lack of unresponsiveness and a completely
outdated technical base that is getting worse each year, people seem
to have been waiting for a modern platform like WeGlide.

Ooops... typo.

Correct version:
Combined with a complete lack of response...