Old October 6th 03, 03:48 PM
The Stick and Rudder

Default Sailplane Glider Decal

I am selling sailplane decals that can be put on your car windshield,
inside or out; put on your cars body; stuck on a wall, locker,
trailer, binder, briefcase; anywhere you'd like to put it. I have
mine on my car trunk. Through snow, rain, freezing cold, extreme
heat, salt on the roads, the decal looks as good today as it did when
I put it on the car.
If you'd like to see a photo of the decal, please contact me or go to
my temporary website at www.members.tripod.com/silent-skies/Sales.html
They come in four colours: Yellow, White, Red, and Blue. They are
13" in length and approx 1 3/4" in height. Cost is $7.00 CND or $5.00
USD plus shipping. If you're interested in purchasing one or more,
please contact me at . Happy soaring!
Cheers.