Old January 11th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ray Andraka

Default Pix of our new fuel truck

Jay Honeck wrote:

Yeah, tell me about it. Third week of June is the last week of school.
Barring any snow days, the 18th is the last day (most years we have a
few snow days; this year so far has been too warm).

I like Tan-Tar-A, and it seems like a good place to bring the family,
although last time I was solo because of a conflict. Too bad on this
year's timing. Maybe next year. I also think it is one of the best
fly-ins. Maybe I'll make it out to OSH this year.