Old January 12th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Whiting

Default Pix of our new fuel truck

Margy Natalie wrote:

Matt Whiting wrote:

Jay Honeck wrote:

Jay, it is that way no matter where we arrive. I've been known to
bring
the whole brood, plus the dog (a fat yellow lab), and bags for a
several
day visit. Even with all that, I still have enough useful load to fill
the tanks, and in the Six, that is almost 6 hours worth of fuel.
Unfortunately, we'll most likely be going to visit my parents for
Father's day weekend, along with all my sibling's families, so the CPA
flyin isn't likely to be a destination this year, especially
considering
my older boys have final exams the week before and the week after that
weekend.

Dang. And I thought *our* kids went to school late in the summer. Yours
are in class the third week of JUNE?

He must live in the Republic of NY.

Matt

Almost any state in the North East. I think it's weird that some places
start school BEFORE LABOR DAY!!! Of course if you don't start in August
you are there in June.

Not PA where I live. First week of June.

Matt