Old November 19th 07, 09:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default T-6 accident

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote

doubt it or he would have turned into the ground pretty quickish.
just not enough top rudder would be my guess.

I looked at the rudder position as he completed the first 90 degrees
of the roll, and it looked like the rudder was completely neutral.
Did you see that, too?

Yah, really hard to see with those blurry you tube things, but that's what
it looked like, but what Dudley says makes sense. I think he went al lizard
brained and started thrashing rather than flying the airplane through the
error as he should have.

Bertie