Old August 18th 20, 10:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default You can now try Ramy’s scary outlanding on Lake Tahoe golf course on Condor

I should also add that there is a 6ft pole in the middle of the fairway effectively cutting the width by half. You can see it in one of the photos.
Also I am not sure if I already shared the 3D replay of my flight and landing on Ayvri https://ayvri.com/scene/d9kd8vxqj2/c...013b5qxkq4d22p
(Note that Ayvri is showing 500 feet lower altitude, probably using standard pressure altitude)

Anyway, again, I am not proud of my decision making in the last 20 min of the flight which resulted in this landing. I am hoping to never repeat that and plan to maintain safer margins.

Ramy