Old May 5th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default Pancake breakfast at 3BS this Saturday

If you're in the area, stop in for EAA Chapter 1093's pancake
breakfast. This Satrurday (May 6) 7:00 To 11:00 AM in the hangar
section of EAA Chapter 1093's Education Center at Midland Barstow
Airport (3BS). 11.3 on the 317 degree radial of MBS 112.6 The
chapter building is just east of the south end of 18/36.

We have a number of home builts on the field from ultralights, Sonex,
LongEz, RV6A, RV4, and a number of others under construction.

Adult breakfast $6.00

BTW, the forecast is for 55 to 60 and partly sunny. Winds NW 5 to 15.

As usual I'll purchase breakfast for the first 5 pilots/passengers who
refer to this post.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com