Old May 7th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default Pancake breakfast at 3BS this Saturday

In article ,
Roger wrote:

On 5 May 2006 11:11:32 -0700, "Brien K. Meehan"
wrote:

Why are these breakfast fly-ins always so early in the morning? ;-)

I'll stop by if I'm still awake. 3BS is a sweet airport.

Please, give the NAME of the airport, and, if you want, the identifier,
rather that the identifier only! I live in Florida and do not want to
break stride to look up the identifiers of some place far away!