Old January 25th 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default From the Jim Campbell, Captain Zoom archives (all of 6 years ago)

Juan said:
"I believe you should have the gumption to talk to Jim and get his side
of the story. Until you do that, all you're doing is blowing more hot
air of the RAH gaggle type. "

Mick replied:

Juan,

I think I'll take the opposite approach that you have. You have met the
man and ignore his works. I'll judge this journalist and businessman by
his work, not by the man.

For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a
corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Again, I ask anyone reading this thread to identify, suggest, intimate,
reveal, denote, or show us ANY OTHER PERSON who has done more harm to
more people and businesses in aviation than Mr. Jim Campbell. Find me
one person who has alienated more people, told more lies, or disrupted
more events. Just one. Find me a single, solitary soul who has sued
more people, taken more people's money, or flip-flopped on more
reviews.

TO MAKE IT FAIR: I welcome suggestions of people who have done more
good in aviation. I'll start the list with PAUL H. POBEREZNY (homebuilt
aviation) and PHIL BOYER (general aviation).

For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a
corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Mick

p.s. Not to say I won't be happy to meet and talk about these things
with Jim. ONCE AGAIN, I don't care what kind of person Jim is. And I
have nothing personal against Jim. I have judged his work, and it has
come up short on every side. Jim is free to chime in at any time. He is
welcome to express himself and explain any discrepancies in what has
been written.