Old December 7th 04, 01:23 AM

On 6 Dec 2004 09:00:46 -0800, "Robert M. Gary"
wrote:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W5E4143F9

or

http://www.airweb.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Guidance_Library%5CrgMakeModel.nsf/0/F4CD515CC49985D686256A61006C7A22?OpenDocument
TC

Awesome! Thank's TC!
-Robert

My pleasure.

7-29-95 PA-12 N***** LCL "T.O.'S & LANDINGS OVER OBSTRUCTIONS
GRASS/SHORT FIELD" 4 LDG .7 HRS SEL

Headed up to a 2200 foot turf strip at 7:00 am on a Saturday to help a
friend get his Brave running (single-drive dual-magneto=bad juju).

Had the points & condensors changed and the mag reinstalled & timed &
smoke-tested by 9:00 or so.

Friend's father wants to know if I wanna go for a spin in the Super
Cruiser (he bought it nearly new, second owner). So we drag the Brave
out of the way, manhandle the Ag-Cat out of the hangar, shove the
Pawnee out in the grass and get the PA-12 out.

Wires on both ends of the north/south strip, but plenty of nice grass
in the middle.

Fresh engine (less than 50 hours), prop needed re-pitched, had to pull
the throttle back about 3/4" after TO to keep the rpms out of the red.

Had an absolute blast, took me all the way from 22.8 to 23.2 hrs SEL.

Allegedly went back in and out of there about three years later in a
Navajo Chieftain, never got in the habit of logging twin time, so
can't look it up fer sure...

Regards;

TC