Old October 2nd 14, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default soaring adventures

On Thursday, October 2, 2014 1:31:14 PM UTC-4, wrote:
A balloon ride operator flying out of our airport posted the following conversation about soaring adventures

I just want you toknow that Soaring Adventures, the glider and balloon ride certificate company the club uses for quite some time now just admitted to me they are unable to pay their vendors at this time.* Essentially they are bankrupt.** They actually told me that they are waiting on new income to surface from advertising campaigns they paid for to "possible come to fruition".......

Thanks for the heads-up!

Bob 7U